I had a great Christmas! My cousins from Arizona came. Here are some pictures of us at my Gramma Sandra's house. Their names are Kasey, Andrew and Amanda. We had lot's of fun! My sister Katelyn is in some of the pictures too. And the dogs you see are my Aunt and Uncle's seeing eye dogs. Their names are Yogi and Melissa. They are so sweet.
I hope you had a great Christmas too! And Happy New Year!
Daria
My cuz came too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteHey, Darling Daria! Are those your Aunt Lisa's kids? Those are cute pictures!
ReplyDeleteHi Chandra! Yes, those are my Aunt Lisa's kids. Thanks for checking out my blog!
ReplyDeleteIt's so cool that you have a blog!!!! I know you don't remember me but I use to go to your church in Delano when you were just a teeny tiny little girl! You've grown up so much!!!!
ReplyDeleteDaria-KEEP IT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SEE YOU AT CHURCH OR KIDS CHURCH. I WASN'T THERE SUNDAY BECAUSE I WAS SICK. I HOPE YOU DON'T GET SICK.
ReplyDelete