Thursday, January 1, 2009

So This Is Blogging!!!



Hello, my name is Daria. My friend Bryn said I should start a blog so I'm going to try it out. My mom is helping me set this up and we're both doing this for the FIRST time! She said she hopes it's easier than it looks! I think she will figure it out. It might take some time though. Well, I hope I'll meet a lot of cool people and make some new friends! Welcome to my blog!!!

9 comments:

  1. WOO HOO!!!!!!!! Girl, you are stylin' now!!! I love your pics. Bryn is already in bed but I will tell her first thing tomorrow to check out your blog. MUAH!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sis. A - Thank you for the comment. I really liked it. MUAH!!to you too. I really love you! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. daria-I love the picture!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Daria! I Love the picture. You are getting too grown-up. I am looking foward to reading more of your blogs. Keep up the good work and always Love Jesus More.
    Luv U 2 MUCH.
    Gramma

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome to Blogland Daria, and your blog is very nice. Bryn told me about your blog on hers so thought I'd drop by.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Daria!

    Cute blog you have started! I found your blog through a post Sis Allard made about her daughter's blog. Hope you have fun!

    -Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sis. Hopper and Jennifer -

    Thank you for the comments! I hope I get to meet you one day.

    Daria

    ReplyDelete
  8. DARIA- YOU ARE A GREAT FRERIND! KEEP IT UP!LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE BRYN ANIKA ALLARD

    ReplyDelete